Are You Ready for What The Future of Management Has to Offer?
Building Leaders into Coaches!
Have you ever heard of the saying:
"what got you here won't get you there"?
- Perhaps you're a well-established corporate entity that has fought hard to achieve success. While that's commendable, it's not enough to sustain your position in today's market. The landscape of business is evolving rapidly, and employees are demanding more than just a paycheck. They want to feel valued, seen, and heard. The traditional "numbers" game approach is no longer effective, and substance is what matters.
- As a new entrepreneur, you may have left the rat race behind to start something new, but old habits are hard to break. You want your new business to succeed, but you find yourself following the same old patterns. The toxic environment that you left behind is creeping back into your life and causing stress.
- If you're a leader within your organization, you may find it challenging to interact with your team without resorting to barking orders. The days of simply earning your position and learning on the job are over. Today's leaders need to possess the skills necessary to listen, empathize, and understand their team's needs.
- For CEOs, making a difference with your employees is essential. Exit interviews and bad reviews on job sites like GLASSDOOR and Indeed can cripple your HR department and leave you without new hires. In 2023, companies that do not value their employees will find it difficult to attract top talent.
As personal development becomes more critical, you need coaches and leaders who can step up and provide the foundational skills necessary to grow your business. Staying competitive in today's market requires bold moves and a commitment to investing in your team's personal and professional growth.SCHEDULE YOUR CALL NOW
The Hard Truth...
A Different Era of Leading...
Have you ever felt like your team is not working as efficiently as they could be? It can be frustrating when you're trying to run a team and it feels like everyone is on a different page. But what if you could run your team like a professional sports team?
Just like a sports team, your business has a roster with experienced members and some that could use some guidance. By hiring a coach, you can bring out the best in all of your team members and utilize their talents and skills to their full potential.
Having a coach can also help you identify blind spots before they become major problems and provide support when you need it the most. In today's fast-paced business world, it's crucial to have a team that can pivot quickly, and with the help of a coach, you can ensure that your team can make those changes seamlessly.
At E.I. Edge, we offer Coaching and Consulting Services for Business Leaders to help you create a team that can pivot, adapt and thrive in any situation. With our help, you can improve the mental fitness of your team and take your business to the next level.
Coaching for Success: How Investing in Your Team Pays Off..
Business has changed, and teams have had to adapt, but one issue remains constant: employee dissatisfaction and feeling undervalued. It all comes down to emotional intelligence. Imagine if championship coaches like Phil Jackson, Bill Belichick, Pat Summitt, or Dawn Staley only gave feedback once a year. Would their star players stay? Of course not! You can't expect the same from your team.
It's time to view personal development as a continuous coaching opportunity. The right coaching can make a world of difference in engagement, productivity, and contribution.
According to research conducted by the Human Capital Institute (HCI) and International Coach Federation (ICF), companies with a strong coaching culture had:
*67% faster onboarding
*70% higher productivity
*81% better team collaboration
Don't you want to achieve these impressive numbers for your business? Now is the time to make the necessary changes.
The E.I. Edge is a Comprehensive Personal Development Program for Business Leaders, CEOs and Entrepreneurs
The E.I. Edge program uses emotional intelligence to develop leaders into coaches. With this program, we'll walk you through our unique approach to developing your skills as a leader so that you can bring out the best in yourself and your team.LETS TALK
Transforming Your Workplace: The Benefits of E.I. Coaching for Leaders and Teams
- Learn the difference between leading and coaching
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of leaders/employees to help them thrive and grow
- Assess communication style and adapt to different situations/needs
- Use emotional intelligence instead of emotional responses for clearer decision-making
- Take control of time and schedule for better productivity
- Build a strong foundation of trust and communication within the company
- Practice healthy mental fitness to avoid stress, anxiety, and burnout at work
- Unlock self-awareness tools to become an asset in any situation
- Improve decision making under pressure
- Resolve conflicts so both parties feel heard
- Create habits using the Tiny Habits Method
- Increase productivity and feel valued as a team member
- And much more...
HERE'S WHAT'S INSIDE:
You're going to
We're all about taking bold action and achieving quick results, which is why we'll develop an implementation plan for your leaders and teams to complete within our educational container. Your teams will have full access to all trainings.
Amidst these challenging times, we will leverage team-building events and projects to discover and cultivate inspiration. These opportunities can provide valuable positive feedback and facilitate the development of new communication tools.
During our consultation, we will determine the optimal training approach for your team, whether it be via Zoom calls, in-person, or a combination of both. We will discuss the frequency and duration of the training sessions to ensure they are tailored to meet the needs of your team.
We're committed to your team's success and well-being. Our lessons will cover key topics like Imposter Syndrome, Feedback, Delegation, Stress Management, Anxiety, Fear of Success, and Physical Health, providing them with the inspiration and tools they need to achieve their goals.
Get expert guidance every step of the way with our Q&A sessions, led by a registered nurse, a neuro-linguistic practitioner, and a specialist in behavior modification trained by BJ Fogg.
Our program includes a strong sense of community support, where team members can rely on their peers for encouragement and motivation. In addition, they will have direct access to me for guidance and support in real-time, ensuring that they have the resources they need to succeed.
"Tiffany possesses the self-awareness, care, knowledge and ability to apply theory in any situation. She has been a huge asset to me and my team."
"Tiffany is a dynamic sales team leader whose enthusiasm energizes the room! She possesses a wealth of medical industry knowledge, sales experience and emotional intelligence. Tiffany also has the unique ability to connect with and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization. As a coach and as a team trainer, Tiffany is an authentic and impactful mentor. She quickly assesses a situation and delivers a needed solution, provides detailed product and process information in an easy to understand manner, and motivates you to achieve your best results. I highly recommend Tiffany to any organization looking for an outstanding sales leader, coach, or trainer who can inspire your team to next-level performance. "
NICE TO MEET YOU!
I am Tiffany Spencer the CEO/Founder of THE E.I. Edge
Mental fitness EXPERT, ANIMAL LOVER, Cajun chicken pasta lover, MoM TO 2, wife and sports nut.
I'm A Nurse: Have you ever heard of a registered nurse that's also a corporate coach? And a certified master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP)? And a Tiny Habits Coach? Neither had I. So, I became her! I bring a new perspective to the business's existence from a medical standpoint. I know what conditioned stress responses look like and how to identify them and transform harmful indoctrination into positive coping mechanisms. And from a professional perspective, I use my 15+ years of sales, management, and team-leading experience to show leaders what it takes to elevate their performance to unprecedented heights.
I've Been There: About three years ago, I had a full-on nervous breakdown – and I was forced to deal with my lack of Emotional Intelligence. I was a sales leader, and I had no idea that I was a victim of my conditioned stress. So how could I pinpoint warning signs I didn't even know to look out for?
I Lead by Example: Everything I teach my clients is everything I have implemented in my own experience. I am passionate about showing leaders how to build armies of inspired humans who stand firm on the foundations of communication, empathy, and the drive to thrive. After all, a business is only as strong as the people behind it – so let me help you turn every member of your team into an indispensable profit driver who feels valued, noticed, and respected.
"Tiffany, thank you for serving our clinic and helping our teams! Your commitment to us has made things so smooth and effortless."
Client Privacy Maintained
Unlock The E.I. Edge...
Let's get you started!
Elon, Oprah, Bill, Steve. History's most iconic self-made successes all have one thing in common-high emotional intelligence. AKA, they know how to manage their feelings, empathize with others, and build tiny habits that propel them in one direction on the road toward success. Forward.
All successful entrepreneurs and leaders on Earth have one thing in common. They are well aware of the central emotional intelligence principles behind high-performance leadership. Good company foundations are built on these principles and will continue to thrive under these principles, especially in today's climate.
I would have to place Tiffany at the top of the list as someone that possess the "total package" in terms of personality, nursing excellence, sense of urgency and industry savvy. Tiffany is diligent in solving problems, listening and helping find practical solutions quickly
Tiffany is absolutely incredible. I started working with her because I had something that I wanted to sort through, but goodness did it end up being much, much more than I anticipated. I learned so many strategies, I have become so much more self-aware, and I am definitely much more emotional intelligence. Tiffany is a kind coach who doesn't see you as just a client or a number, but friend and a human being. Hands down one of the best investments I have made-and I love that this was an investment in myself.
Tiffany is my coaching mentor. As she ironically shifted to predominantly work with entrepreneurs and people in business. I am joining the emotional wellness space she's been in! Her guidance and support are truly what has made me brave to step forward into emotional wellness life coaching.
Tiffany also has the unique ability to connect with and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization. As a coach and as a team trainer, Tiffany is an authentic and impactful mentor. She quickly assesses a situation, delivers a needed solution, provides detailed product and process information in an easy-to-understand manner, and motivates you to achieve your best results.
Medical Sales Representative
The Power of The E.I. Edge
We believe that communication is vital—to get things done, bring people together, and create a unified vision of what can be achieved. Success happens naturally when everyone from top to bottom understands each other and is on board with the mission.
The power of The E.I. Edge is knowing that no matter what kind of company you run, the most important thing is you—your strengths and weaknesses, your goals and fears, your motivations and insecurities—and how they affect the business as a whole. This is where coaching comes into view; employees will be more responsive from a coaching and constructive learning level vs dictating and ordering behavior. We all want to be coached through these growing pains, not ridiculed and fearful of losing our employment opportunities.
We've always known that personal growth is directly tied to professional success, but we didn't realise how much until we started working with our clients in this way. And now, we want to share our formula for success with you!
- Mental Fitness coaching from a Registered Nurse, Master NLP Practitioner and Tiny Habits Coach
- Weekly group calls for those that need support
- Support through a specific company communication channel
- Over 20 different self-awareness and mental fitness tools to use for any scenario
- Modules for lessons for those short on time, and we will have in-person or zoom training sessions depending on company location and needs.
- Goal-driven coaching from the start- results and action-packed with some fun on the side; we want employees to learn to have some fun yet get the work completed.
- Coaching training sessions on communication, feedback and training up your employees..just to name a few